- My husband is wise
- My husband loves Jesus
- My husband is hilarious and random
- My husband is calm (something that I need because I am definitely the storm)
- My husband is patient with people (While I surely am not)
- My husband loves his family and my family.
- My husband is not easily swayed by popular opinion (neither am I so it works out)
- My husband can COOK. Like seriously, people who have eaten his meals can attest to this.
- And sometimes, he brings me breakfast in bed.
- My husband takes longer than me to shower
- My husband brushes his hair for about 8 minutes. It is so interesting to watch
- My husband makes up words to songs. And has like 5 dance steps (He will not let this one go I am sure)
- My husband has the most awesome ideas for life.
- He is creative and artistic.
- My husband reaches for my hand while in the car
- My husband encourages me, even when I feel like life is kicking me
- My husband has my back. I KNOW I can depend on him
- My husband loves me and brings out the best in me and is my number one cheerleader
In short, while I am quite aware that he is not perfect, my husband is AMAZING!
Email from him yesterday