I would NOT recommend any of the following TEN service providers/products to you my kind readers:
- Orange Internet – They are crooks and their customer service sucks!
- Haandi Restaurant – The portions are little and the price is high
- Nakumatt – Unnecessarily expensive [But they are so organized and everywhere... that's the power they have... urgh!]
- Java Capital Centre – The food tastes funky – And I am not the only one who says so.
- Habesha – Fake Ethiopian food
- Chicken Inn Chicken – For real…. and I do not mean this because of KFC… even before KFC their chicken was sub-par.
- Steers Icecream – That ish is tasteless
- Afia Juice and Mt. Kenya Water – The juice is just chemical and I can’t even begin to describe how fake this water is. Do not buy it[and I know I have dissed two Kevian products but I am writing about my preference]
- Sasini Coffee – It’s the cheapest for a reason [because you have to put a TABLEspoon for it to remotely taste like coffee
- The Junction Food Court – If you have been there, you know what I mean.
Couple of things
- Yes, I am aware that the list if full of food but I gave myself a goal to write TEN things and it is what came to mind.
- Speaking of the Junction, they have started charging for parking. Kshs 40 per hour. And that my people, is MADNESS! Call me a cheapskate but I can tell you, those long dinners I used to have at Java Junction are OVER!
- KAPS is laughing all the way to the bank for sure! I am curious, does charging for parking affect the number of people who frequent a mall? Someone should do a study – cause I can tell you, it affect me a-lot!