The beauty of being older and awake and more introspective and also having taken the time to LEARN myself is that I know what it means to be a friend.
And to have a friend.
I am big on friendship
Because let me tell you something:
- If a friendship is not reciprocated, it is not friendship
- If a friendship is not honest, it is not friendship
- A friendship is not about competition, who has the best car, the best house, the best life etc
- If you are not coming through for your friend… you suck.
- If you are always reaching out and never in reverse, this not friendship.
Let me tell you something, we are all born selfish. And some people never outgrow it. It is not my portion to be in life to be a selfless friend to be stepped on. I left that nonsense in my youth. Nope.
And let me tell you something….. I am NOT here for you to tell me that I should take people the way they are meaning I should suffer their foolishness.
Yes, I take people the way they are.
And if you are a terrible person, I mean………
Why should I suffer?
Have a lovely week.